[ ONDEMAND ] Customer engagement – how to thrive in the ‘always-on’ digital customer era
With more channels than ever, and millions of customer interactions, how do retailers ensure prompt, authentic and premium customer engagement with limited resources? This session will discuss best practice advice and lessons learned on how humans and technology can work hand-in-hand to meet and ultimately exceed rising customer expectations.
- Utilising new technologies and approaches to engage new and retaining existing customers
- How to drive engagement with less resources – how can humans / technology work together?
- Fuelling your automation strategy – delivering CX in the ‘always on era’
- Reacting quicker to your customers’ behaviours – how to enable the marketer to do more
- How should digital AI be used with regards to customer interaction
Danni Hunt, Head of Multi-Channel Campaigns, RedEye
Alex Mead, Executive Director of Customer Service Experience, GCC Startup (Digital Challenger Bank)
Jai Whiting, Head of JML Direct, JML Group
Andy Letting, Group Apps & Retention Lead, Kingfisher
Filip Janczak, Marketing Manager, Bluebella
Click here to watch the session.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here