[ ONDEMAND ] Digital technology innovations – enhancing the online and instore experience
What are the key technologies that industry experts see going forwards and what will be popular beyond the pandemic?
As part of our Digital Transformation event on April 6, this session will analyse the latest technologies in the retail sector that are driving both eCommerce and instore growth, plus examine the use of cloud-managed Wi-Fi and analytics to provide the agility required to help retailers digitally transform the way they operate.
- How existing technologies can be expanded to improve customer experience and engage consumers across the retail journey
- Leveraging and utilising new technology to evolve the customer experience
- How technology determines buying patterns, and analytics of customer spend
- The digital initiatives retailers are looking to implement this year
- Digital transformation projects and system implementations
Ben Holland, Head of Retail & Enterprise Sales, Extreme Networks
René Schrama, Managing Director, Peak Technologies
Trevor Gordon, Global Director – Customer Capability, large global CPG
Emma Siveyer, Head of Business Digital & Experience, Three
Eleonora Pantano, Senior Lecturer in Marketing, University of Bristol
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here