[ ONDEMAND ] Customer journey management – embracing digital transformation for a unified view of the customer
Capturing attention of today’s consumer is getting more and more difficult.
More than ever retailers are focused on their digital transformation and creating a single view of its customers across all channels, all with the aim of improving customer engagement. As part of our Digital Transformation event on April 6, this session analyses the power of data driven marketing to create better customer experience and increased engagement.
- Converting customers through engaging content – create a frictionless digital journey
- Making customer experiences relevant throughout an omnichannel customer journey
- How to capture all customer touchpoints across digital platforms
- The use of data to drive CX in customer journey management
- Importance of creating a single customer view
Leona de Graft, Vice President eCommerce Europe, Levi Strauss & Co.
Nick King, Market Research & Insight Director, Auto Trader
Chris Bull, CTO, Stitched
James Coughlan, Digital Transformation Strategist; Managing Director – Digital, HMV (2013-2016)
Rachael Kotadia, Head of Marketing, RedEye
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here