EVENTS - Omnichannel Futures Conference 2019
- Omnichannel Futures Conference 2019
- Who Should Attend?
- Last year's speakers
Omnichannel Futures Conference 2019
6 February 2019
Cavendish Conference Centre, London WG1 9DT
A truly omnichannel offering requires an understanding of customer behaviour across all shopping channels and how this should impact your overall business strategyBOOK NOW
Omnichannel Futures Conference 2019
The retail industry is facing unprecedented challenges. Across all sectors and markets, retailers are shifting their business models and customer engagement strategies to ensure their survival. Frictionless commerce is becoming a reality and the store of the future will be less about transactions and more of a focus for experiences.
Omnichannel enables retailers to seamlessly engage with their customers across all channels. It can significantly improve the customer experience by ensuring that as customers move from channel to channel, their context and history moves with them. Consumers today expect this type of seamless experience from the companies they interact with most frequently.
The digital revolution has raised the bar for retailers. A retailer may offer a smartphone app, same-day delivery, personalised recommendations and even mobile or contactless payments, but if these capabilities don’t blend seamlessly across multiple channels, the customer experience will be inferior to that of a competitive brand who may do some or all these things well.
Digital-enabled experiences will soon be the primary growth driver for retailers, and you need to make sure you capitalise on the opportunities by avoiding these common mistakes.
“Research from Deloitte shows that 37% of all retail sales are influenced by digital and this number is projected to accelerate to over 50% by 2020”
This summit will outline the practical steps that retailers need to take, and the emerging technologies and new strategic partnerships that will help. The organisations that will not only survive, but thrive, in this fast-changing and exciting environment are those that embrace excellence and vision in all the channels they use.
This interactive retailer-led summit will look at a number of key themes, including:
- Omnichannel optimisation - delivering a seamless, immediate and convenient experience across all channels
- Technology integration and how to embed digital into the fabric of the business – from staff assisted selling on mobile devices to Board-level culture
- Transform convenience and fulfilment - latest initiatives in despatch from store, reserve and collect to cater for today’s time-poor consumer
- New ways to blend physical and digital to deliver a richer, wider and more personalised shopping experience
- How to revolutionise the in-store experience - critical next steps for bricks and mortar retailers
- The art of the future store - how retailers must transform to keep pace with change
- The growth of smart devices and connectivity resulting in changing consumer behaviour
- How to design and deliver marketing content across all channels
- Envisioning strategic brand development over all touchpoints
- Identify which channels or platforms works better depending on your company and the target
“A recent Google study found that omni-channel shoppers are three times more valuable to a brand”
Can you afford to miss this one-day conference with incredible speakers, tips, success stories and vital information to help retailers and brands tackle the strategic and day-to-day challenges of running a successful omnichannel business?