[ WEBINAR ] eCommerce innovation – how to WOW at first glance online
The biggest challenge for many retailers was the shift to a primarily eCommerce platform, particularly during the initial lockdown period. Crucially, for businesses concerned with digital transformation, these selling platforms are simple and easy to use, with no need to multiply back-end costs, complexity, or admin.
This session, part of our Digital Transformation webinar series on June 30ASKS – How can retailers provide customers with the best possible experience to encourage conversion with an online experience that shows them what they really want and more?
Join us at 1Pm June 30 to discuss:
- Innovative ways to maintain customers’ interest when they are on a retail website
- What are the current best practices for creating an online digital strategy?
- How retailers can improve the presentation of their products online
- How to develop a fantastic customer browsing experience
- Do checkouts genuinely change the customer experience for the better?
- Optimising on-site personalisation
- Use of mobile UX
Ayla Erimer, Head of Product, Love Home Swap
Katy Clark, Head of Industry – Grocery, Facebook
Steve Ledgerwood, CRO, Findologic
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here