[ ONDEMAND ] Omnichannel customer journey management – engaging the modern shopper
This session will examine what are the biggest challenge retailers face when it comes to engaging the modern shopper – we will discuss how can the use of data and enhancing CX can help improve the way retail interacts with and engages customers.
- Unlocking more potential through customer conversations
- Conversation analytics – identifying friction points and insight points
- How to measure CX journeys – service KPIs to improve your bottom-line
- Using data to understand how to engage with your customers
- How a customer-first mindset drives long term omnichannel retail success
- Making CX relevant throughout an omnichannel customer journey
Scott Minihane, Business Development Manager, Infinity
Anouk de Lange, Senior eBusiness & Webshop Specialist, Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional
Desi Reuben-Sealey, Senior Manager UX, Victorinox
Steve Webster, eCommerce Director, Liwa Stores (UAE)
Shweta Pamula, European Category & Campaign Insights Manager, Samsung Electronics
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here