[ WEBINAR ] Customer journey management – embracing digital transformation for a unified view of the customer
More than ever retailers are focused on their digital transformation and creating a single view of its customers across all channels, all with the aim of improving customer engagement.
Join the webinar on June 17 at 4pm.
As part of our Future of Customer Engagement 2021 event, in this session you’ll learn about:
- Converting customers through engaging content – create a frictionless digital journey
- Making customer experiences relevant throughout an omnichannel customer journey
- Enhancing customer experience through improved journey mapping, design and optimisation
- The rise of digital connections to humanise the online experience
- Ensuring you capture all customer touchpoints across digital platforms
- The use of UX in customer journey management
Matthew Lawson, Chief Digital Officer, Ribble Cycles
Alex Mead, Chief Customer Experience Officer, retail digital start-up & former Global Consumer Service Leader, Edrington (2018-2019)
Shetal Bhatt, former Group Head Of Digital & CRM Marketing, Alshaya Group
Andy Stockwell, Chief Commercial Officer, RedEye
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here