Webinar: Digital Retail Transformation 2020
September 9-10: Adapting Your In-store And Online Omnichannel Strategy
The biggest challenge in retail customer experience especially since the arrival of the global pandemic, is expectations around real-time response. Customers expect real-time service and updates, while the business requires real-time data and insights in order to meet these customer expectations. In this stage of retail development, digital operations that don’t or won’t function in real-time, will lose customers at a rapid pace.
Join this discussion to stay on top of the changes every retailer needs to be focused on.
- Connecting omnichannel touchpoints within your retail organisation
- Invigorating and digitally transforming your physical store sales post lockdown
- Bringing the physical into the virtual – enabling retailers to open their high street shops online
- Omnichannel fulfilment – turning your store into a showroom / distribution centre
Webinar No 1: Connecting omnichannel touchpoints
– embracing innovation in consumer analytics to transform the customer journey
Webinar No 2: Invigorating physical store sales post lockdown
– digital instore transformation
Webinar No 3: Virtual reality stores
– enabling retailers to open their high street shops online
Webinar No 4: Omnichannel fulfilment
– turning your store into a showroom / distribution centre
|In association with:|
|To find out more about joining our team of solution partners email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.|
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here