[ DIGITAL EVENT ] Digital Transformation Strategy – Part 2 – TOMORROW
The competitive advantage a solid digital transformation strategy gives retail organisations has never been as obvious than over the last year.
The acceleration for retailers is still moving at break neck speed. Join us to hear from the retailers doing well and our vendor partners that have demonstrable case studies that will show you the step changes which will have an immediate and positive impact to your business.
16 November 2022
- What is the benefit to the brand by improving loyalty and retention?
- Challenges facing retailers to implement a seamless customer journey
- Customer journey management – embracing digital transformation for a unified view of the customer
- Adapting a strategy around payment data and its role in delivering a better experience
- The ability to be agile whatever the company size – why this is critical to success
- Why openness to change in all aspects of business is essential – and not just because of Covid
We will also be hosting an exclusive fireside chat with Ceridian and will discuss leveraging technology via on demand pay to reinvigorate retail talent strategy. Learn about the relevance in today’s macroeconomic environment, and why it matters to employees and your digital retail strategy.
Lee Jones, CEO, Worldline Merchant Services UK Limited
Aaron Chatterley, Founder & President Indu
Nick King, Insight Director Auto Trader
Sarah Poynter, Account Executive Ceridian
Darren Williams, Executive Chairman Scrubd
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here