Webinar: Connecting omnichannel touchpoints – data management for new behaviours and eCommerce strategy
Webinar -Sept 9 10AM – For both well-established and ‘first generation’ internet retailers, customer data is both a great asset and a great challenge as we move to new eCommerce platforms that utilise Big Data and AI. This webinar will look at how retailers have to reassess their omnichannel and brand strategy in the light of COVID and customer behaviour.
Register for this interactive webinar to discuss:
– Comparing in-store touchpoints with the rest of your brand’s omnichannel strategy
– Delivering connected experiences that customers have come to expect
– How COVID has forced new behaviours from previously untapped audiences
– Utilising Big Data, AI and eCommerce- what could possibly go wrong?
– Migrating data with predictable timescales, resources and accuracy
– Why should retailers personalise the offering rather than the communications?
– Mike Healy, Senior Consultant, Experian Data Quality
– Antony Eden, Head of eCommerce, Studio Retail
– Marie-Louise Larsen, Global Senior Manager – Shopper & Omnichannel Activation, Lego
– Trevor Gordon, Director – Global Omnichannel Retail, Sodexo
– Edda Blumenstein, Omnichannel PhD Researcher, Leeds University Business School
– Graham Johnston, Head of Omnichannel, Three
Register online here. In association with: