Secure your place for The Future of Retail Customer Engagement
Join us at our free Future of Retail Customer Engagement Webinar to discover new and innovative ways to keep your customers engaged, happy and connected in these challenging times.
To be held virtually on 18 November, the event will be jam-packed with key learnings that can be taken away and applied in your own retail business. You will learn:
- What a powerful pull engagement strategy will look like in 2021 and beyond
- How to deliver the best possible experience and build loyalty
- How to create a truly personalised customer experience
- How to adapt your existing marketing engagement strategy for future success
- What an effective customer engagement transformation looks like and the technologies involved.
Retail speakers already signed up to the event include the likes of Andy Letting, Group Interim Head of Analytics & Customer Journey at Kingfisher, Luke Phillips, Programme Director at Studio Retail, Kerry Murphy, Founder of The Fabricant, Desi Reuben-Sealey, former Senior UX/UI Manager at Debenhams, Shalom Lloyd, Managing Director of Naturally Tribal Skincare, Darren Williams, CEO of Scrubd, and Saurabh Bahadur, Director Customer Experience at Domestic & General.
Find out more and get your free registration here
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here