[ WEBINAR ] TODAY 9.30AM – Winning in the new consumer landscape – adapting to changes in behaviour
Featuring marketing and customer engagement leaders from a wide range of retail organisations, our Future of Customer Engagement event offers a comprehensive guide to how to grow your business through improving the experience you deliver to your customers. If you’re serious about unlocking the full potential of your retail business, don’t miss this unique opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technology with those leading the way.
09:30-10:15 – Fireside Opening Chat – Winning in the new consumer landscape – adapting to changes in behaviour
- Is online shopping here to stay or are consumers craving the in-store experience?
- The continuous balance between transactional and human service
- How to respond to market with authenticity moving forward
- What is considered successful customer engagement – the future impact of digital on retail experiences?
- Evolving expectations of the digitally connected and informed consumer
- The importance of online reputation to attract and convert new customers
Jo Causon, CEO, The Institute of Customer Service
Alice Hawcroft, Group Client Director eCommerce – Argos, Nectar360: Part of the Sainsburys Group
Ben Stirling, Managing Director, Webloyalty
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here