Don’t miss the chance to attend the 2019 HR Summit
Places are selling fast! Book now to join the 150 retail HR specialists at this year’s Retail Bulletin HR Summit on 8 October.
Our line-up of inspiring speakers will include leading HR directors and managers from the likes of John Lewis, Co-op, Urban Outfitters, IKEA, Sainsbury’s, Boots, Lush, Coach, McDonald’s, Amazon, Browns, Westfield, Moto and many more.
Delegates will learn how to create a workplace where employees truly thrive as speakers share the secrets of their success. They will also take a look at the future of retail HR and reveal what challenges they face and how they plan to overcome them.
Topics covered will include:
- Engaging employees in tough times
- Creating the right wellbeing strategy for your business
- Digital transformation and HR
- Reinvigorating your brand through your people
- Building a true performance culture
- HR as a strategic business partner
- HR’s role in organisational transformation
- Demonstrating the value of values and culture
- The changing face of retail HR
See the full programme here.
There will also be plenty of time for networking with your peers over a delicious lunch.
By using the code RETAILER50, Retail Bulletin readers working in retail* will qualify for an early bird 50% discount on full price tickets, which means the cost for retailers is just £125.
* Applies to those working within retail organisations only. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to attend and are not working in a retail business.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here