Last call to join us at the Retail HR Summit
Join us at the Retail HR Summit on 8 October to find out what some of the most successful retail HR leaders are doing to attract, retain and inspire today’s tech-savvy, ‘on-demand’ employees.
Retail Bulletin readers can take advantage of our special half price ticket deal using the discount code Retailer241 which means you can attend the day for just £125. But you’ll need to act quickly if you want to join us.
This year’s prestigious speaker line-up includes HR leaders from:
Superdry, IKEA, Coach, Urban Outfitters, Sainsbury’s, McArthurGlen, Hilton, Co-op, Boots, McDonalds, Warburtons, Bestway, Studio, Whitbread, Westfield, Addison Lee, Moto, Lush, Browns, Three and many more.
And the programme will cover challenges such as:
- Engaging employees in tough times
- Creating a really effective wellbeing strategy
- Harassment in the workplace
- Redefining the knowledge worker in retail
- Reinvigorating your brand through your people
- HR as a strategic business partner
- HR’s role in organisational transformation
- The global apprentice journey
- The values of value and culture
- Future retail HR trends and much, much more
The conference will provide masses of key learnings to take away and implement in your own retail business. There’ll also be plenty of time for networking over a delicious lunch to make sure you get the most from your day.
So don’t delay, register now!
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here