The HR Summit 2019
What you will learn
This interactive event has been designed to allow a focused peer group of UK retail HR executives the opportunity discuss retail HR best practices in a relaxed environment.
Interactivity has been maximised during the conference sessions with two interactive panel discussions, Q&A opportunities after every speech, an interview session and the use of our popular live Twitter feed.
There will be plenty of time for networking during registration, lunch, coffee breaks and our drinks reception. Solution providers will be on-hand to offer advice on HR strategy in the multichannel marketplace.
Attend this crucial, retailer-HR led, one day event to find out how to:
- Drive profit through realigning your recruitment strategy to find the best talent for a multichannel marketplace
- Recognise and attract the right employees for your organization
- Obtain a better understanding of the views, issues and concerns of your employees
- Identify areas of expertise that are crucial to your multichannel business
- Locate top talent and compete with other sectors to attract them
- Embrace new recruitment methods such as Linkedin and other social media and improve interview techniques
- Understand why social media is growing as a cost-effective means of finding candidates
- Evaluate potential candidates by looking at their social media activity
- Put multichannel at the heart of your company culture
- Ensure that employees deliver a consistent customer experience across a range of different channels
- Effectively reward staff if a sale has been made through a number of different channels
- Empower employees to take the initiative in ensuring customer satisfaction
- Embrace a culture of recognition and reward to ensure that your company is a really great place to work
“Great to discuss the challenges and opportunities other retailers are facing”
Who should attend?
This best practice event is designed primarily for UK retailers to retain staff and attract the best talent by ensuring they have a truly strategic HR function that embeds its people policies and procedures with long-term business priorities.
The event will have a strategic focus and is aimed at HR and senior executives within retail in the following job functions:
- Chief People Officer
- Group HR Director
- Human Resources Director
- HR Director
- Personnel Director
- Global Head of HR
- Compensation and Benefits Director
- Director of Organisation Development
- Director of People
- Director of Talent
- HR Manager
- HR & Training Manager
- Group Resourcing Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Head of HR
- Employee Engagement Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- People & Performance Manager
- Benefits & Reward Policy Manager
With excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our retail HR experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions and Twitter feed, can you afford not to attend this crucial event?
Venue & Contact
Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
0207 637 5526 or 0207 631 2055
For retail speaker opportunities:
For sponsorship and non retailer speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626 M:07725414385