EVENTS - The HR Summit 2019
- The HR Summit 2019
- Why Attend?
- Who Should Attend?
- 2018 Speaker Presentations
- Last year's speakers
The HR Summit 2019
Tuesday 8 October 2019
The Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
The 11th HR Summit 2019, The Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1, 8 October 2019BOOK NOW
The 11th Annual Retail HR Summit - 8 October 2019
Attend The Retail Bulletin's 11th Annual Retail HR Summit 2019 to learn about challenges faced, discuss and interact with your peers at this high quality, one-day event. This is your opportunity to learn best practice methods, retain and develop your staff and attract the best talent, become a truly strategic HR function that embeds its people policies and procedures with long-term business priorities.
HR is a very different landscape compared to 11 years ago - the future of HR is about integration of different disciplines into systems approaches.
Keeping up with technology is a never-ending task. As the world becomes increasing connected and digitised, a new generation of tech-savvy, ‘on-demand' employees has emerged, challenging organisations to reflect on how they might optimise workforce productivity, collaboration and engagement.
Businesses also get to a scale where they need to attract more people, and the competition gets hotter in terms of the employment brand. Today's leading organisations realise the impact of a strategic recognition approach.
Recent HBR research finds that 72 per cent agree that recognition has a significant effect on employee engagement.
HR must engage with the business and understand what is important. Is it talent and succession, driving a performance culture, or leadership? To achieve this goal, HR must have full visibility and a solid understanding of how
Designed for HR leaders at retail and consumer brands with people intensive, customer centric and geographically distributed workforces, this unique event will demonstrate how:
- How to create a dynamic place to work, that not only retains staff but also attracts them
- Discuss cost-effective techniques to enhance wellbeing in your workplace
- Engage employees at all levels - ensure brand and consumer culture is embedded into your organisation
- Understand the latest digital technology and its impact on HR
- Bring your HR strategy to life - be more than just a support function
- Improve business success though an engaged workforce
- Be prepared for and compliant with the latest employment law issues
Our annual retail HR conference brings together HR, reward and benefit professionals to discuss the latest research insights and the most innovative approaches to improving performance through employee engagement.