People in Retail Awards: Category roundup announced
Over the past few years, we’ve really seen retail rock stars demonstrate their talent on the front line.
The People in Retail Awards will focus on the contribution at ALL levels of the business, especially the ‘front of customer’ troops.
Here is a quick summary of the categories we’ve got lined up:
- Retail Employer of the year: The ultimate accolade for those who demonstrate their commitment to employees at all levels.
- Employee of the year: If you’re working with an exceptional individual making a difference, let’s call them out!
- Manager of the year: We’re looking to celebrate the inspirational leaders that empower, encourage and support others.
- Rising Spark: It’s never too early to spot a star making a shining contribution, displaying real talent and the promise of great things to come.
- Executive leader: Do you work with a big boss driving positive cultural and social change and inspiring new ideas and actions in their industry and beyond?
- Mentor or Trainer of the year: Let’s recognise the people or businesses putting systems and support in place to ensure that all employees can embrace their skills and make a positive difference.
- Store champion/Team of the year: This award goes to the customer facing champion or team within a store, shopping mall or retail park that has shown the utmost commitment to exceptional service and generally making things better for everyone.
- Customer service of the year: We’re looking to award the incredible customer service departments (including the outsourced teams) who make customers happy.
- Ecommerce champion or team of the year: The pandemic squeezed ecommerce teams hard. It’s time to applaud the champion or team that has both adapted and excelled.
- Winner against diversity or challenge: We 100% want to recognise the individual or business that responded to instances of adversity with intelligence and resilience.
- Spirit of excellence: A special award to an individual (junior or leader), team or retailer that offers an extraordinary contribution to retail in the way that they serve, treat, mentor or encourage others.
- Technology engagement: Have you been part of a technology project that has positively impacted the wellbeing of employees? Or what about a project that helped reduce the pressure off frontline colleagues? We want to know more.
The People in Retail awards open tomorrow, 1st February. Submit your nominations to honour your very best people and show the industry what your organisation has to offer employees.