[People in Retail Awards] Winners announced
Together with the retail community, we had an amazing time celebrating the inaugural People in Retail Awards last night at the Marriott Hotel in London’s Grosvenor Square.
Hosted by award-winning comedian Zoe Lyons, the awards shine a spotlight on those who have made remarkable contributions and demonstrated excellence across the industry.
We’d like to offer huge congratulations to this year’s winners who include:
- Retail Employer of the Year – Sue Ryder
- Employee of the Year – Jason Brownlee of Charles Tyrwhitt
- Retail Manager of the Year – Georgia Perry of Lounge Underwear
- Rising Spark – Jake Worrall from Dreams
- Executive Leader of the Year – Heather Lee of Lincolnshire Coop
- Mentor / Trainer of the Year – The Perfume Shop
- Store Champion of the Year – Fortnum & Mason’s Royal Exchange team
- Spirit of Excellence Award – John Lewis Partnership/Nicole Bonner of All Saints
- Customer Service Champion – Kieran Brown of ScS
- Diversity Challenge Award – AF Blakemore
- Ecom and Tech Engagement Award – MGM Timber
The entries were judged by an esteemed panel of 19 industry experts, including the likes of Chris Brook-Carter, Chief Executive of The Retail Trust, Ken Daly, Chief Executive of JML, and Beth Samson, People Director of Investors in People.
Natalie Fresen, Chief People Champion for PIRA 2023, said, “After a tough couple of years in the retail industry, we were thrilled to launch these awards and demonstrate the importance of making people feel valued and appreciated. We know that people are at the very heart of a business. Huge congratulations to all the winners and finalists!”
There’ll be no retail news today, but we’ll be back on Monday so watch out for all the pictures.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here