[Webinar] TODAY – The evolution of customer loyalty – delivering a personalised customer experience
12-12.45 / Wednesday 18 November.
Being personal isn’t just about knowing the customers’ name and dropping it onto an email. This webinar will look at how to ensure the whole journey is tailored and that your data drives the possibility to do this.
- Maintaining and building customer loyalty in the time of corona
- Growing and unlocking the power of data – make better customer decisions to deliver the ultimate CX
- How to achieve leading insight and loyalty capability to keep customers happy
- Driving loyalty through delivering great eCommerce CX before, during and after the sale
- Next generation loyalty – how can you develop a loyalty programme that is right for you?
- Better understanding of customers – use of predict analytics and personalising marketing
- Why are granularity, speed and coverage so important to data-driven loyalty?
- Data sourcing – dynamic use and long term impact to retain customers who have gone online
Andy Stockwell, Chief Commercial Officer, RedEye
Rebecca Saunders, Founder & CEO, Seekology
Emily Laws, Senior Marketing Manager, Lucky Saint
Desi Reuben-Sealey, Senior UX/UI Manager, Debenhams (2018-2020)
Nabila Richardson, Head of Marketing, Quintessentially Travel Group (2019-2020)
Register for the webinar here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here