Trust Systems: Do You Have The Framework To Delight Your Customers?
Build the foundation to digitalise your stores with our Managed WiFi Network Services.
It is business-critical that you have stable foundations (aka WiFi network) to deliver the customer experience required. Pressure on your WiFi network has come from several key drivers including:
- Growing demand of mobility & cloud applications/solutions
- Ensuring all data is safe and secure
- A large number of smartphone users and higher intensity of data usage
- Broader coverage requirement. For example, your car parks
Can your current WiFi network support all of the above? If not your business needs to look into deploying and upgrading your Enterprise WiFi Network.
Your WiFi Network (aka your foundations) is crucial to digitalising your retail stores. Let’s take an analogy of a house, if it is built on inadequate foundations the strength and reliability of the subsequent house are shaky. This applies to your technology strategy too. The moment your network becomes unstable this will impact the reliability of any customer-facing technology utilising the network. The ability to delight your customer changes to disappointing your customer.
In the past technologists have used the phrase ‘lipstick on a pig’. The catchphrase refers to neglecting the fundamentals in favour of the ‘pretty’ elements. This often results in technology failing. We believe your WiFi network will deliver the foundations core to your digital transformation plans.
Our Managed Enterprise WiFi Network expertise enables us to provide your business with the foundations to build a robust, agile digital transformation strategy.
What do you need from an Enterprise WiFi Network:
- A simple WiFi logon and the ability to deliver experiences with smart content to your customers.
- A solution that is compliant with regulations.
- Easily manage your WiFi across all locations from a single, cloud-based dashboard.
- Analytics to monitor how your Enterprise WiFi is being used across all your locations.
- Having the ability to launch new initiatives or optimise existing WiFi networks quickly. A cloud-based approach means there’s no need to install additional software or hardware.
We are also experts in network infrastructure management, with our solution offering you network topology, proactive network monitoring, remote management, user and credential management and troubleshooting.
Speak to a member of our team to discuss your business needs today.
Click here to read about transforming retail for the digital age.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here