[ ONDEMAND ] Session 2: Leveraging successful omnichannel selling across multiple channels
Thanks to everyone who managed to join us for our annual Omnichannel event on June 28, to our panel experts, and to our sponsors Linnworks.
The competitive advantage a solid omnichannel strategy gives retail organisations has never been as obvious than over the last year. Investing in the online vs instore experience, means digital acceleration for retailers is still moving at break neck speed. Join us to hear from successful retailers and vendor partners who will show you approaches to invigorate and digitally transforming your physical and online sales.
Session 2: Leveraging successful omnichannel selling across multiple channels
Retailers have the option to use a wide range of channels in which to grow and find new customers – from marketplaces to direct selling and social commerce – to private label and B2B eCommerce. However, its apparent that post-pandemic shoppers now value convenience more than ever – retailers must be available to customers wherever and whenever they want to shop.
- How to get your product in front of the customer wherever they choose to shop
- Providing customers with a frictionless purchase experience
- How to scale up with the right marketplace
- Effective logistics to maintain control as your selling channels grow
- Leveraging the features and benefits of each channel
- Social commerce – use of live / digital selling to increase engagement
Callum Campbell, CEO, Linnworks
Dhi Matiole Nunes, Co-Founder, The Latest
Carolina Agudo Lazareno, Customer Champion Europe Plant-Based BU, Sigma
Harpreet Cheema, Head of Workplace Services, Sodexo
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here