DIY, Home and Garden: CX Cheat Guide
Retail’s golden quarter is upon us and most brands are busy rolling out carefully crafted seasonal plans to maximise the biggest trading opportunity of the year.
But this isn’t the case for every retail business. For DIY, Home and Garden brands, there may be plenty of festive cheer at the tills; but they have to wait till the peak Spring season, when warmer weather turns customer’s thoughts to home improvement and garden makeover projects.
That’s why the perfect time for retailers in this sector to get on top of their customer experience planning is now! CX savvy teams will start this process by asking themselves two very important questions: what do customers want from our brand next year? And how can we deliver it?
For Goodays’ DIY customers (including Mr Bricolage, Leroy Merlin and Bricoman), holding on to customers and deepening their loyalty are top of the business agenda. Why? Because they are one of the key drivers of commercial success. The statistics speak for themselves. Across the 1000 plus stores using our technology to drive up the volume and quality of customer replies, retention of previously dissatisfied customers has climbed to 74%, and NPS – the net promoter score, a powerful indicator of customer satisfaction – has risen by an average of +9 year on year.
The good news is that an improved customer experience is within the reach of every DIY, Home and Garden business, with the right strategies, tactics and technology in place. And Goodays is here to help with our guide to getting it right in 2024. Packed with valuable CX insights and examples, this is the inside track on how to build better for customers next year:
- Gain deeper insights and better understand new and complex customer journeys by improving how customer feedback is managed and deployed.
- Drive more customers into your store using trusted digital tools and routes to building a better e-reputation to win against digital only competitors.
- Build a strong bond between stores and local customers, empowering customer-facing teams with the tools and training they need to deliver winning service, every time.
- Defuse dissatisfaction to win customers back and maintain market share, using faster feedback and real time customer conversations.
- Measure CX success using the right metrics and a dynamic read on how you’re delivering for customers every day.
So, if you’re in the business of increasing market share and creating happier, more loyal customers for your DIY, Home and Garden retail business, download our essential guide here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here