Case study: Tottenham Hotspur personalizes the fan experience
Tottenham Hotspur witnessed a lower add-to-basket rate among significant mobile user segments. To remedy this behavior, they needed a solution that would enable them to surgically target these site visitors with bullet-proof personalization strategies.
With Dynamic Yield, the Spurs reimagined the mobile website, optimized the conversion funnel, and crafted unique experiences around major events, such as match results and kit launch. Personalization paid off, increasing delivering positive ROI in just one month thanks to notable increases in conversion rates and revenue per session.
In this case study, you’ll learn how the Spurs:
- Personalized the layout of its mobile website based
- Served contextually aware recommendations
- Split tested the mobile product page
- Highlighted benefits of buying directly from Tottenham
- Leveraged out-of-the-box personalization templates
- Merged its data with their media and news site
Find out how you too can personalize experiences at every stage of the conversion funnel.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here