Meet Our Partners
Cybertill provides complete retail management solutions for multi-store retailers, brands, and visitor attractions committed to improving retail customer experience.
Cybertill’s RetailStore platform offers businesses a low risk path to digital transformation. The platform allows small, independent retailers to offer seamless omnichannel services, providing an end-to-end retail management solution, whilst larger retailers can utilise parts of the system to fill gaps in their technology stack. Cybertill’s software often meets requirements for complex business processes out-of-the-box, offering more features as standard than any other comparable solution.
The RetailStore platform features:
• Outstanding point of sale software with easy-to-use touch screen GUI and Mobile options
• Real-time, secure stock, sales, customer, and order management
• Product information management including descriptions, photos and attributes for use online and in-store
• Superb stock control, including automated replenishment
• Real-time ecommerce and POS integration including stock levels, sales data and customer accounts.
• Omnichannel sales and returns processing including click and collect, dropship, faulty item management, and inter-store transfers
• Enhanced customer experience with touch screen mobile PoS and e-receipt options
• Accessible real-time reporting including sales, accounting, budgeting and forecasting
• Real-time, targeted promotion management
• Integrated loyalty programme and omnichannel gift vouchers
• Modules for booking workshop services, bespoke projects, and repairs
What good is great software without great support? Cybertill offers training and professional services to, and UK-based customer services 365 days a year and 24/7 online, with engineers available for call out every single day of the year.
Linnworks is a leading commerce automation platform that works with the world’s major marketplaces and sales channels including Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, Shopify, BigCommerce and Magento. Linnworks enables businesses to manage their multi-channel inventory, orders and fulfilment from a single dashboard and provides deep insights across sales channels and operations.
By equipping brands and retailers to conduct commerce wherever their customers are, Linnworks powers businesses to drive growth and boost brand success. As both Amazon and eBay's largest European commerce partner, Linnworks processes $7bn+ GMV each year globally, and serves some of the world’s biggest brands including ( L’Oreal, Ford, Casio, Garnier, Good Year, Lego, Lexus, Mars).
Venue & Contact
10 February 2021
For retail speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626
For sponsorship and non retailer speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626 M:07725414385