Join us virtually at our Retail Customer Marketing Webinar
Getting the right customer marketing in place is becoming ever more crucial in this Covid-19 world and retailers who implement the most successful campaigns will be among the first to bounce back after lockdown.
With this in mind, Retail Bulletin is organising two consecutive half days of inspiring webinar sessions as part of its Retail Customer Marketing event on 15 and 16 July to help get your customer marketing back on track in this new normal. Both will be free of charge to attend.
The sessions will cover:
- What a powerful pull marketing strategy will look like in the latter part of 2020 and beyond
- How to deliver the best possible experience – build loyalty
- What an effective customer experience transformation will look like
- How to be more effective in using data to drive customer engagement
- Improving how retailers harness the power of customer insight
- Finding new ways to build customer engagement online
- Developments in technology including AI, VR and AR
Meanwhile, our panel of retail speakers will also discuss how retailers have found new and innovative ways to address both the challenges and opportunities brought about by the pandemic.
Details of the programme and speaker panel can be found here
Please note that places will be allocated on a first-come-first served basis.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here