Top BigCommerce agency release whitepaper on women in ecommerce
Award-winning ecommerce agency, 5874 Commerce have conducted an in-depth study on the representation of women in the ecommerce industry and released its findings in a whitepaper on International Women’s Day 2023.
The Women’s Domain, a 12 month research campaign, was launched by 5874 Commerce on IWD last year with an aim to uncover key insights and practical steps that businesses in our industry can follow to enable more diverse and inclusive working environments.
The campaign, sponsored by leading platform BigCommerce, has garnered much support from the industry and will continue to produce its podcasts, events and more throughout the next 12 months and beyond.
Find key insights and first-hand accounts on what it’s like to work within the eCommerce industry as a woman, including:
- Discussions around motherhood, imposter syndrome, women’s health, leadership, networking, diversity and STEM
- How to climb the career ladder and lift others up with you
- How businesses can become more inclusive and which ones are already doing it right
- Technical vs Commercial – why women can feel excluded from the conversation and how we can overcome this
- What’s next for The Women’s Domain
Download it here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here