Free webinar: Employee Rostering, create staff schedules in minutes with Softworks
Learn how the latest in Staff Scheduling and Workforce Management software can help transform the process of employee rostering within your organisation and help with challenges such as:
- Automating time consuming manual processes to get full visibility centrally of your employees’ rosters, time & attendance and the associated costs.
- Ensuring optimal use of employees, considering skills, preferences and availability.
- Managing annual leave, planned and unplanned absences, along with last minute schedule gaps and shift swapping.
- Getting a real-time bird’s eye view of staff across all of your departments and locations. Checking who’s in/out, scheduled and absent.
- Ensuring roster time = actual time worked and integrating this data directly into your payroll system.
- Managing rules including multiple Union environments and ensuring equitable scheduling.
- Tracking skills and training and ensure compliance with health & safety and working time legislation.
The webinar will be of interest to senior personnel within the areas of HR, Operations, Finance or IT or any role involved in staff rostering and scheduling. The webinar is free to attend.
– Date: Thursday, October 22nd, 2020
– Time: 3pm GMT/10:00 am EST
– Agenda: 30 Minute Demo plus Q&A
– To register: visit https://www.softworks.com/events/
Founded in 1990, Softworks Workforce Management Software automates the management of Employee Time & Attendance, Absence, Scheduling, HR processes, Skills & Training and Regulatory Compliance, allowing organisations to operate more efficiently, improve internal processes and enhance performance. www.softworks.com
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here