Final Call: Omnichannel Futures Conference 2019
Save the date! 6 February, Cavendish Conference Centre, London
Now in it’s 11th year, can you afford to miss this one-day conference? With incredible speakers, tips, success stories and vital information to help retailers and brands tackle the strategic and day-to-day challenges of running a successful omnichannel business.
Chaired by Andrew Warren, Vice President of Cognizant, this interactive retailer-led summit will look at a number of key themes, including:
- Omnichannel optimisation - delivering a seamless, immediate and convenient experience across all channels
- Technology integration and how to embed digital into the fabric of the business – from staff assisted selling on mobile devices to Board-level culture
- Transform convenience and fulfilment - latest initiatives in despatch from store, reserve and collect to cater for today's time-poor consumer
- New ways to blend physical and digital to deliver a richer, wider and more personalised shopping experience
- How to revolutionise the in-store experience - critical next steps for bricks and mortar retailers
- The art of the future store - how retailers must transform to keep pace with change
- The growth of smart devices and connectivity resulting in changing consumer behaviour
- How to design and deliver marketing content across all channels
- Envisioning strategic brand development over all touchpoints
- Identify which channels or platforms works better depending on your company and the target
Andrew is joined by a range of retail experts and solution providers from M&S, Oracle, L’Oreal, Wilko, Certona, the BBC and more. View the speakers and full programme here.
Retail speaker opportunities:
Advertising and sponsorship:
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here