Top tips for improving online conversion
Every retailer has room for improvement when it comes to online conversion.
With competition from rivals increasing all the time, a continually impressive online experience can make a huge difference to your ecommerce sales performance and market share growth.
Retail Bulletin’s one-day Online Conversion event on 30 April will help you get ahead of the competition by suggesting innovative new ways to increase your conversion rate for turning ‘interested browsers’ into loyal shoppers.
It will also show how you can add a real wow factor to your site and successfully maintain visitors’ interest so they are more likely to progress to the purchase stage.
The full programme will cover:
- How to impress your visitors online at first glance – steps that will really pay dividends
- Keeping your customers engaged with a fantastic online experience
- How to show your customers what they want and more
- How to prevent the loss of customers at the payment stage
- Giving a reason for customers to come back to your site time and time again
- Converting your customers into brand ambassadors
Our fantastic panel of speakers is being expanded with new names every week. You can find out more about the programme and speakers here
The earlybird discount code RETAILER50 is still available for readers working in retail businesses, so register now to secure your half price rate of £75.