Improving online conversion
In these challenging times, retailers need to do everything they can to deliver the best online experience if they’re to grow their sales and market share.
Every retailer can improve their ecommerce performance, however long they’ve been established.
Retail Bulletin’s one-day Online Conversion event on 30 April will help you do just that and show how you can increase your conversion rate for turning ‘interested browsers’ into loyal shoppers.
The event will walk you through a full customer journey on site while looking for opportunities for optimisation based on hard sales data from some of the most successful retailers in the UK.
The discussion will cover:
- How to WOW your visitors at first glance online – steps that will really pay dividends
- Keeping your customers engaged with a fantastic online experience
- How to show your customers what they want and more
- How to prevent the loss of customers at the payment stage
- Giving a reason for customers to come back to your site again and again
- Converting your customers into brand ambassadors
Leading retailers are joining the speaker panel every week. You can find out more about the programme and speakers here
Don’t forget to use the discount code RETAILER50 to secure your half price early bird rate of £75.
Places are limited so register now to secure your place.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here