Online Conversion Webinar 2020
The Retail Bulletin Online Conversion Webinar 2020 Partnered by IMRG
Meet The 2020 Speakers
Strategy and Insight Director
Long Tall Sally
Head of Customer Insights & Analysis
What you will learn
Retail is going through a period of seismic change at present, with growth proving hard to come by for many retailers. However – the smartest retailers are those who are able to make the most of what they’ve got in these tough times by optimising each area of their sites for conversion.
Join us at our inaugural Online Conversion Webinar Series 2020, as we walk you through a full customer journey on site – from homepage right through to checkout – looking at the opportunities for optimisation based on hard sales data from top UK retailers.
The webinars will showcase successful retail case studies backed with empirical research to reveal how retailers can better convert ‘interested browsers’ into loyal customers and brand advocates.
Webinar topics will focus on:
- How to WOW at first glance online – simple steps that will pay dividends
- Keep your customers engaged with an online experience that will impress
- How to show your customers what they wantâ€¦and more
- How NOT to lose your customers at the payment stage
- A reason for customers to come backâ€¦again and again
- Converting each customer into a brand ambassador
Every retailer can improve their eCommerce performance.
Who should attend?
These webinars are a must if you are a retailer in any of the following job functions:
- UX /Digital and Online Design
- Marketing - Social/Mobile/Online/Digital
- Market Research
- Customer Insights
- Brand Experience
- Data Science
- Shopper Insights
Venue & Contact
Now online - Please register for the recording
April 30 2020
For retail speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626
For sponsorship and non retailer speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626 M:07725414385