Join us at our free Online Conversion Webinar
With the impact of the coronavirus outbreak growing, Retail Bulletin has taken the decision to turn our Online Conversion Summit planned for 30 April into an online event and to offer it free of charge to our readers.
With more people than ever choosing to shop online due to temporary store closures, the Online Conversion Webinar will focus on helping you to offer customers a truly impressive online experience. One that encourages more shoppers through to the purchase stage and helps turn them into loyal customers who buy from you time and time again.
- How to impress your visitors online at first glance – steps that will really pay dividends
- Keeping your customers engaged with a fantastic online experience
- How to show your customers what they really want and more
- How to prevent the loss of customers at the payment stage
- Converting your customers into loyal customers and brand ambassadors
You can find out more about the programme and speakers here
Places will be limited to just 100 people so do register now to secure your place. Those taking part will be able to access all sessions or dip in and out depending on the topics that most interest them.
Please note that places will be allocated on a first-come-first served basis.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here