Join us at the Digital Transformation Webinars
Do you want to unlock the full potential of your digital offering to improve how you connect and interact with customers both in-store and online?
Then join us at our free Digital Retail Transformation Webinars to discover how to create exceptional customer experiences to increase sales and boost your bottom line.
Spread over two half days on 9 and 10 September, the four 45 minute sessions will cover:
- Connecting omnichannel touchpoints within your retail organisation – how to embrace innovation in consumer analytics to transform the customer journey
- Invigorating physical store sales post-lockdown – explore how digital can transform the in-store experience
- Discover how virtual reality stores can bring the full in-store shopping experience to online customers
- Omnichannel fulfilment – explore how you can turn your store into a showroom/distribution centre
With new leading retailers joining the programme every week, our initial speaker line-up includes:
- Dirk Lubbers, Digital Adviser – World Food Experience
- Michael Ejby, Chairman – SkyBrands
- Will Verrill, Co-Founder – Stitched
- James Coughlan, Head of Transformation, Digital & Data – Inspired Education Group
- Brian Hume, Managing Director – Martec International
- Edda Blumenstein, Omnichannel PhD Researcher – Leeds University Business School
- Frances Card, Managing Director – FCC
Find out more about the programme and speakers here
Register now to secure your place
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here