Boots announces Boots Beauty Award winners
Boots has revealed the winners of its second annual Boots Beauty Awards.
The results followed the brand’s beauty-loving consumers casting over 151,000 votes for their favourite products from across 13 different categories.
Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum earned the title of ‘Best of the Best’ by receiving the most votes overall. Other category winners included the likes of Sol de Janeiro’s Bum Bum Cream, La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50, e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter, and Dove DermaSpa Self-Tanning Body Lotion.
Meanwhile, No7’s Future Renew Serum secured the top spot in the ‘New Beauty Stars’ category after breaking records to become the brand’s fastest selling product range.
Paul Niezawitowski, beauty director at Boots, said: “It’s really interesting to see the variety of products our customers have chosen as their winners in this year’s Boots Beauty Awards. Customers voted in their thousands to secure Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum as ‘Best of the Best’, showing that everyday beauty luxuries remain an important treat for many. With over 500 beauty brands to choose from, Boots is proud to continue bringing the very best, award-worthy products to beauty lovers across the UK.”
Boots has launched almost 4,000 new beauty lines so far this year from top brands such as Grown Alchemist, Elemis, Shark and Function of Beauty. It has also been improving its beauty offering with over 170 revamped beauty halls across the UK and Ireland. The retailer recently announced that it will be opening a new beauty-only store at Battersea Power Station, which will offer more than 250 cosmetics, skincare and haircare brands.
The winning products of the Boots Beauty Awards 2023 as chosen by its customers are:
- Best of the Best: Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum 50ml, £92
- As Seen on Social: e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter 31.5ml, £14
- Best Beauty Tool: Oral-B iO7 Electric Toothbrush – Black, £400
- Boots on a Budget: Boots Vitamin C Brightening Moisturising Cream 50ml, £5
- Most-Loved Make-Up Picks: No7 Airbrush Away Primer 30ml, £17.95
- New Beauty Stars: No7 Future Renew Serum 25ml, £34.95
- Payday Treat: Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 150ml, £35
- Self-Tan Supremo: Dove DermaSpa Medium to Dark Self-Tanning Body Lotion 200ml, £8.75
- Skincare Saviour: La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50 50ml, £19.90
- The Florence Boot Award: No7 Future Renew Serum 25ml, £34.95
- The Glow Getter: Pixi Glow Tonic – 250ml, £18
- Your Hair Hero: Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment 150ml, £36
- Your Super Scent: Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum 50ml, £92
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here