THE RETAIL BULLETIN - The home of retail news
Home Page
News Categories
Christmas Ads
Commentary
Department Stores
Electricals & Technology
Entertainment
Fashion
Food & Drink
General Merchandise
Grocery
Health & Beauty
Home & DIY
Interviews
Property
Retail News
Retail Solutions
Shopping Centres, High Streets & Retail Parks
Sports & Leisure
Retail Events
People in Retail Awards 2023
Retail Marketplace Strategy 2023
Omni Channel Futures 2023
Retail HR Central
Digital Transformation Strategy 2023
Customer Engagement Strategy 2023
Retail HR 2023
THE Retail Conference 2023
Upcoming Retail Events
Past Retail Events
Retail Insights
Retail Solutions
Advertise
About
Contact
Subscribe for free
Terms and Policies
Privacy Policy
Frugi partners with The Little Loop shared wardrobe for kids

Frugi has embarked on a partnership with The Little Loop, the UK’s first shared wardrobe for kids. With 122 Frugi styles to choose from The Little… View Article

FASHION

Frugi partners with The Little Loop shared wardrobe for kids

Frugi has embarked on a partnership with The Little Loop, the UK’s first shared wardrobe for kids.

With 122 Frugi styles to choose from The Little Loop, parents can sign up for a subscription to rent a bundle of clothes that fit their child at a particular point in time and keep them for as long as they want. Once the clothes are outgrown or are no longer needed, they can be returned and swapped for different items.

Frugi chief executive Sarah Clark said: “We’re thrilled to collaborate with The Little Loop, who share in our ethical and environmental values to help reduce both our customers’ and our own impact on the environment. Using organic cotton, which is more durable, means our clothes are made to last, and The Little Loop is helping us to further extend the lifespan of these clothes, that have been and will continue to be loved for more generations.”

Frugi uses 100% GOTS certified organic cotton for 85% of its clothing while the remaining 15% of products are made from old polyethylene plastic bottles that have been spun into yarn to make a durable, water-proof fabric for outerwear, accessories and swimwear.

In addition, the brand uses only FSC certified cardboard that is made from recycled materials and most of its clothes now arrive in 100% GM free corn starch bags that can be placed on home compost heaps, sent to an industrial composting facility, or recycled.  In addition, customers can choose to have gift purchases wrapped in an organic cloth wrap.

The Little Loop founder Charlotte Morley said: “We want to support brands like Frugi who are going above and beyond to make clothes in the best possible way. Their clothes are such incredible quality that they work perfectly for rental. Plus, we hope we can help even more people than before access these ethically produced garments for their children instead of resorting to the high street. Working with Frugi has been a dream come true and I’ve been blown away by how open they’ve been to adopt such a revolutionary new way of doing things.”

 

Email this article to a friend

You need to be logged in to use this feature.

Please log in here

Subscribe For Retail News