John Lewis launches over 550 festive events and workshops
In the run-up to Christmas, John Lewis has launched over 500 festive workshops for customers to take part in with over 6,500 places available.
With tickets priced from £5, customers can take advantage of whisky tasting and gin masterclasses or kick start their Christmas decorating with sessions on pom pom wreath-making and creating a photo bauble with Fujifilm. In addition, children can get involved in jumper decorating and festive treasure hunts.
Activities will take place in the department store’s in-store workshop spaces. The retailer will also be offering a number of virtual events.
This year has also seen the return of the retailer’s virtual Christmas shop where customers can walk through the store, shop the products and watch videos throughout the space.
Workshop and event highlights include:
- A Festive Treasure Hunt and Origami Fun With Tinc, £5.00
- Oh, Christmas Tree! Our experts show you how to style your tree for Christmas, £5.00
- Stir-Up Sunday’ Christmas Pudding Preparation Cook Along, £5.00
- Make a Festive Photo Bauble with Fujifilm and instax, £5.00
- Festive Table Talk. Our Home Design Stylists will lead this festive decorating masterclass, showcasing the key products of the season, £5.00
- Personalise Your Own Christmas Jumper With The Make Arcade, £8.00
- Sipsmith Online Gin Tasting Experience, £10.00
- Christmas Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting Masterclass with Belazu, £20.00
- Mirabeau Festive Rosé Gin Cocktail Experience, £20.00
- Fizz The Season: Tasting Experience, £30.00
- Festive Greetings: Virtual Wreath-Making Workshop with Ixia Flowers, £65.00
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here