[ WEBINAR ] TOMORROW – Spotlight on how to use customer data to drive future retail experiences
Before the disruption last year, digital leaders were using data to optimise CX. With the rise of digital transformation, companies will have more dynamic data at their fingertips.
This session will discuss how pivoting your marketing strategy to focus on digital opportunities can enable you to use this data to extract immediate insights.
Join the webinar on April 21 at 12pm:
- Using data to put the customer at the centre of everything you do
- How should brands best use data across all channels?
- Discovering the power of data-driven email campaigns
- Make the most out of your rich customer data
- The key differences between data sources, and which will work best for you
- What data is available at each stage of the customer journey?
- Remove ineffective marketing spend – benefits of machine learning to improve data quality
Josh Ashby, Chief Digital Officer, UK Flooring Direct
Hannah Spicer, eCommerce & Digital Marketing Consultant, Kurt Geiger (2016-2019)
Desi Reuben-Sealey, UX Manager, Debenhams (2018-2020)
Andy Stockwell, Chief Commercial Officer, RedEye
Moderator: Darren Williams, Executive Chairman, Scrubd
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here