[ LIVE EVENT ] IRX, 13-14 October
“We know that the business case to attend a show now has to be more compelling than ever. That’s why we’ve worked closely with our industry partners to deliver a show that directly addresses the current needs of retail professionals.
“Our free learning programme has been designed to meet the latest skillset requirements and help retailers plan positively for the future. Face to face meetings remains at the heart of the IRX and we know that many retailers are using their time at the show to kickstart their business recovery.” Stuart Barker, Portfolio Director for IRX InternetRetailing Expo) explains why IRX, taking place 13 & 14 October 2021 at the NEC Birmingham, is a must-visit.
Top 5 business benefits
With only a week to go until the UK’s number one digital retail show launches, here are the top five business benefits of attending IRX:
- Gymshark, Lounge Underwear, Innocent Drinks, Oliver Bonas, Grenade and Notonthehighstreet.com are among the big-name retailers sharing their advice and experience at the Conference.
- Those with a specific challenge to crack can have their questions answered in Expert Clinics. Seasoned experts will provide bespoke advice on topics including SEO, payments, composable commerce, fraud & policy abuse, Amazon and marketplace advertising and reviews & online reputation. These 1-2-1 sessions can be booked in advance here.
- Startups looking to grow their business can find the support they need at the Reveal Lounge. This is a dedicated area of the show for independent retailers and brands who are looking for insight, inspiration, and advice to grow their businesses online. Expect a relaxed setting to network with retail professionals in the same position and share challenges and ideas.
- With many new technology offerings on the market, it can be difficult to determine the most relevant solution. Workshops offer a practical guide to technology covering automating ad optimisation, brand loyalty, real-time personalisation, cross-channel personalisation, site-search, affiliate marketing, the last mile, customer experience, algorithm orchestration, payments, telecoms and tax regulations.
- Alongside the free education is a comprehensive exhibition meaning a visit to IRX is not only informative, it’s efficient. There are over 150 leading suppliers under one roof including Huboo, Trustpilot, WorldLine, RedEye and more – all with cutting-edge technology and innovative services to enhance customer experiences, increase sales and deliver efficiencies across online and in-store operations.
Need to know:
- Dates: Wednesday 13 October 2021: 09:30 – 17:00 and Thursday 14 October 2021: 09:30 – 16:00.
- Direct trains from across the UK to Birmingham International, just a few minutes walk from Hall 3 at the NEC.
- Easy to reach by car from the M42, with over 16,500 parking spaces.
- The event will be COVID-secure, with all attendees expected to prove they have been fully vaccinated or have a recent negative lateral flow test.
IRX (InternetRetailing Expo) & eDX takes place on 13 & 14 October 2021 at the NEC, Birmingham. Register – for free – here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here