[ REPORT ] Fixing Failed Deliveries – stamping out faulty fulfilment
The pandemic has accelerated what was an already booming eCommerce market. But with that growth comes certain challenges – most notably, the issue of late or failed deliveries.
To get to the root of this common frustration for businesses, Loqate surveyed 3,000 global online shoppers and 300 retail executives to bring you their latest report: Fixing Failed Deliveries.
Download a copy of the report to uncover the true impact faulty fulfilment is having on your business.
The report reveals:
- The financial impact of faulty fulfilment for retailers across the globe
- The problems posed by disgruntled customers and the top five retail categories that are most likely to let them down
- The top five frustrations customers face when buying online
- Tips to help retailers deliver to customers first time, every time
- 10 questions retailers should be asking when talking to a potential addressing provider
Plus, discover our top tips to help you boost operational efficiency, enhance customer marketing, and stamp out failed deliveries for good.
Download the report here.