WEBINAR – Lockdown easing – latest legislation and guidance for payroll & HR
11th September | 2pm – 3:30pm : With lockdown easing, payroll and HR teams will need to get ready for the next wave of change.
Understandably, people have a lot of questions and concerns as we enter the next phase, such as ‘What does the end of furlough mean for my businesses?’ and ‘What are the latest announcements on the furlough bonus scheme?’ SDWorx have invited back thier expert panel to discuss these points and other legislation changes, and to help you prepare your employees to return to work safely, and ensure you run your payroll and HR accurately and compliantly.
What’s happening now
- Lockdown easing
- Furlough ending
- The latest announcements on the bonus scheme
- Schools returning
- Dealing with uncertainty
Preparing for the future
- Off payroll working
- Veteran’s national insurance
- Scottish student loans
- Pensions and tax relief
- Changes to the budget
- Simon Parsons, Director UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx
- Lou Gray, Head of Transitions EY
- Samantha Mann, CIPP Policy and Research Technical Lead at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Kirsty Rogers, Partner, Employment – DWF Law LLP
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager – The Pensions Regulator
Who should attend?
All payroll and HR professionals working for mid-market and enterprise organisations. SDWorx will be taking your questions during the session and posing these to their speakers for the live Q&A.
Can’t make that date? Don’t worry, register your details and we’ll send you the recording.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here