Lightspeed expands its Lightspeed Capital Merchant Cash Advance programme to the United Kingdom
Embedded financial services offering enables growth and innovation for expanding retail and hospitality businesses.
Bolstering Lightspeed’s embedded financial services offering, the launch aims to empower businesses with flexible funding in the face of rising inflation costs and turbulent economic waters.
Powering the world’s best businesses, Lightspeed is the unified ePOS and payments platform for ambitious entrepreneurs to support growth, provide the best customer experiences and become a go-to destination in their space.
“Lightspeed powers ambitious and resilient businesses who want to increase revenue and focus on their customers,” said Lightspeed MD for EMEA Liam Crooks. “We are thrilled to expand the Lightspeed Capital offering throughout the United Kingdom —empowering merchants who want to invest in their business. Our aim is to help to alleviate roadblocks that traditional funding channels may require so our merchants can continue to focus on what matters most—growing revenue while providing the best customer experience.”
Retail and hospitality entrepreneurs in the United Kingdom can welcome a new era of business funding with Lightspeed Capital’s cash advance programme for merchants. Lightspeed Capital empowers business owners with its unique approach to funding:
- Simple Application: A quick, seamless and stress-free application process for merchants with no personal credit checks
- Flexible Funding: Working capital is available in as few as 2 business days and can be used for any business need, from inventory and equipment through to staffing
- Transparency & Stability: Flat-fee pricing, and no high or shifting rates, allows business owners visibility and peace of mind
- Empowering Growth: Merchants have access to the cash flow they need to expand and take their business to the next level
Capital from a company merchants trust
On the heels of Lightspeed Capital’s successful launch in the United States, the Lightspeed Capital cash advance programme for merchants will take on new territories this summer, heading to the United Kingdom. The programme is revolutionising how traditional business funding works.
Exclusively available to Lightspeed Retail and Lightspeed Restaurant users, it boasts the added benefit of personal insight into their specific business needs. Lightspeed’s existing relationship with merchants makes for easier eligibility and underwriting, as well as for risk mitigation.
How does Lightspeed Capital work?
- Cash Up-Front: The cash advance programme provides working capital up-front to grow and support their business
- Predictable Payments: Merchant payments are a percentage of their daily sales; they pay more when their business is doing well, and less if things are slow
- Secure Fees: Flat fees mean merchants don’t have to worry about fluctuating rates
- Clear Communication: Merchants receive a notification, in app or by email, that outlines how much they’re eligible for as a cash advance and the flat fee
- No Deadline, No Interest: Merchants remit at the speed of their business. With no strict deadline, merchants can gradually pay the advance as a percentage of their daily transactions.
“We strongly believe that Lightspeed Capital will not only help us expand and grow our business, but also enable us to open new restaurants and make a complete shift from other ePOS systems to Lightspeed Hospitality. It’s an exciting move for us!” – Joju K Shibu, Business Analyst at the DABANGG GROUP (CASA PERI PERI, ESTABULO, FLEUR, SAKKU, SAKKUSAMBA)
For business owners, trying to secure funding in the current conjuncture can appear impossible. Lightspeed removes the roadblocks and frustrations that merchants face from traditional sources, making access to capital simple, secure and stress-free. The Lightspeed cash advance programme is tailored to merchants to support and strengthen their operations and fuel their ambitions.
Now with even more Lightspeed users in the United Kingdom being eligible, more merchants will have the freedom to transform their businesses.
“Businesses are the backbone of our communities, and Lightspeed’s goal is to make owning a successful business easier than ever. We believe real-time access to capital is one of the largest challenges facing merchants today. This expansion of Lightspeed Capital to the UK provides a simple, streamlined opportunity for our merchants to invest in their business. Our goal is to help turbocharge their operations … all through a single, integrated commerce solution.” – Liam Crooks, Lightspeed MD Europe
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here