Experian WorldView product guide: International data for location, market and consumer insights
Sourcing global socio-demographic information has previously been difficult. Data has been inconsistent and only provided a partial view of international markets and consumers.
Experian WorldView provides key socio-demographic attributes through enriched 250m2 grids covering the globe, providing immediate access to accurate information to help you make effective global location planning and consumer insight decisions.
Make impactful and informed decisions in international markets, by accessing a set of consistent socio-demographic attributes. Utilising the latest satellite remote sensing technology, global data and machine learning algorithms, Experian have created a global database, all on a consolidated and consistent scale.
This allows you to:
- Benchmark performance across all locations
- Analyse catchments at the most granular level
- Understand your customers consistently and visualise data
- Optimise product distribution
- Identify new business opportunities worldwide and new territories to expand your business proposition
- Better understand your customers with greater insights
- Build the right strategies for sustainability as well as growth
- Develop effective marketing strategies
- Identify areas where there is untapped demand
Download the product sheet here to find out more.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here