Holland & Barrett launch trial of ‘Drinks with Benefits’ and new Plant Points
Leading wellness retailer, Holland & Barrett will trial a new market-leading ‘Drinks with Benefits’ service in Birmingham as well as the launch of Plant Points.
The takeaway service will feature a brand-new range of unique, delicious, signature organic teas and coffees, hand-made by Holland & Barrett baristas. Each drink has been created to mirror the latest trending health and wellness ingredients, focusing on supporting customer’s gut health, mental focus, energy and immunity.
Highlights from the 16-strong range include:
- Give me sunshine Latte – £4.50. With espresso, ginger, turmeric, coconut mile, lion’s mane, manuka honey, zinc and vitamin B5, to contribute to normal mental performance and cognitive function.
- Beauty Within Latte – £4.50. With earthy flavours mixed with espresso and coconut, this coffee infuses espresso, blue pea flower, coconut milk, tremella, collagen, selenium, and vitamin A to support strong hair and skin, protect against cell damage and support the normal production of collagen.
- Take it Easy Latte – £4.50. A grassy, sweet and nutty drink, combining matcha, coconut milk, ashwagandha, CBD and vitamin B3 to support energy levels, and reduced tiredness and fatigue.
- Digest Support Tea – £3. Offering delicious aromatic and ginger flavours, with a sweet fresh apple finish, this tea mixes apple cider vinegar with a digestive support tea bag
- Immune Support Tea – £3. A warming ginger, cinnamon tea with a pepper and lemon kick, this drink combines apple cider vinegar with an immune tea bag that’s rich in antioxidants
Rachel Chatterton, Head of Food and Beverage Development at Holland & Barrett commented, “Our team of experts have scoured the globe this past year to create a new range of delicious tea and coffee with actual benefits that’s all backed by science and nutrition. With the healthier coffee market growing, we’re excited to bring this new offering to the market as an on the go drinks option for customers. This also offers a great entry point for our customers to trial products and experience their benefits, with all ingredients in the new range available to buy and use at home.”
The H&B team of expert colleagues are also on hand to talk to customers about any ingredients to support their personal wellness missions using its unique H&B ‘Qualified To Advise’ training programme.
Each drink includes only natural ingredients, including organic tea and coffee, steamed plant-based milks, and no artificial/sugar additives. Alongside the exclusive range of Drinks with Benefits, customers will also be able to get their trusty favourites including an Americano, Latte, Flat White, English Breakfast and Green Tea with prices from £2.50. For those that want something sweeter, there’s also a natural sweetener and Manuka honey on offer, as well as the option to add CBD, Lions Mane, Tremella, or Espresso to any drink. All cups will also be fully recyclable with cardboard lids.
This trial follows Holland & Barrett’s recent launch of 300 new food own brand lines in September this year. The market leading range of healthy snacks and hundreds of food cupboard items marked the biggest transformation of its food category to date. The range also saw Holland & Barrett introduce plant points to its food labelling – the first major high street retailer to do so.
Holland & Barrett’s Coffee with Benefits trial will launch on Wednesday 8 November at Holland & Barrett, Birmingham High Street (50-54 High St, Birmingham B4 7SY).
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here