Primark announces trial click & collect stores
Primark has revealed the 25 stores that will be taking part in its trial click & collect service before the end of the year.
All are situated in the north west of England, Yorkshire and north Wales and are a mix of large city centre, out-of-town and smaller high street locations.
The fashion retailer said the trial will offer customers the chance to shop an extended kids’ range and will also include hundreds of items exclusive to the service.
The launch will mark the first time that Primark has offered customers the option to buy online and then collect in store.
Kari Rodgers, Primark UK retail director, said: “We’re thrilled that customers across north west England, parts of Yorkshire and north Wales, will soon be the first in the country to get the chance to try out our new click & collect offer.
“From launch, they’ll be able to browse and buy from our extensive range of kids clothing and nursery products, from the comfort of their own home, before coming to collect from one of our chosen 25 stores.”
The stores are as follows:
- Birkenhead, Grange Road
- Blackburn, The Mall Blackburn
- Blackpool, Bank Hey Street
- Bolton, Crompton Place
- Broughton, Broughton Shopping Park
- Burnley, Charter Walk Shopping Centre
- Bury, The Rock Shopping Centre
- Carlisle, English Street
- Chester, Foregate Street
- Huddersfield, New Street, HD1 2TR
- Lancaster, Marketgate Shopping Centre
- Liverpool, Church Street
- Llandudno, Parc Llandudno Retail Park
- Manchester, Market Street
- Manchester, The Trafford Centre
- Oldham, Market Place
- Preston, Fishergate Shopping Centre
- Sheffield, Meadowhall
- Sheffield, The Moor
- Southport, Chapel Street
- Stockport, Chestergate
- Wallasey, Cherry Tree Shopping Centre
- Warrington, Gold Square
- Wigan, Standishgate
- Wrexham, Regent Street
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here