Tableau Webinar: Coca-Cola: Making Sales & Operations Come Alive with Data
Optimising your manufacturing process can be a difficult challenge, especially if you have a data quality issue. Watch this webinar to learn how Coca-Cola implemented a robust sales and operations process through the use of visual analytics.
Implementing a robust Sales and Operation process at Coca-Cola was a huge challenge, partly due to data availability and accessibility. Hear from Warren Glave on how he made the vision come true through leveraging Tableau’s capabilities.
In this session, Warren will share:
- Demonstration of how Coca-Cola makes sense of their big data to optimize their S&OP efficiency
- How they overcome business challenges and turn data into timely information to drive action and enable decisions
- The business impact that Tableau brings to Coca-cola
Join us to find out how Tableau helps refresh their data world and open happiness with the deep insights they get out from their big data.
Interested to hear more from our retail customers? Check out this series.
- World’s largest beverage company headquartered in Atlanta with 7,000 associates, 900 plants and approximately 250 bottling partners
- 1.9 billion daily serving in 200+ countries
- $46 billion net operation revenues with $184 billion market cap
- 23 million+ retail customer outlets
- 3600 products with #1 share in sparkling & still beverages, ready-to-drink juice and juice drinks
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here