[ ON DEMAND ] Changes in consumer behaviour – how do omnichannel retailers respond?
Catch up on what you missed from our annual Omnichannel Futures event.
The retail industry is facing unprecedented challenges. Across all sectors and markets, retailers are shifting their business models and customer engagement strategies to ensure their survival. Frictionless commerce is becoming a reality and the store of the future will be less about transactions and more of a focus for experiences.
This session looks at how retailers are getting to grips with the rapid acceleration of online and implementing it quickly on response to consumer behaviour.
- Impact of Covid-19 on businesses – how organisations have adapted and lessons learnt
- Supporting omnichannel management in a changing environment
- How to enhance your omnichannel capabilities through rapid growth/investment – what are the cost and sustainability implications?
- The importance of customer service and why it matters
- Jo Causon, CEO, Institute of Customer Services
- Connie Nam, Founder & CEO, Astrid & Miyu
- Simon Irwin, Director EU General Retail, Credit Suisse
- Hilary Large, Brand & Trading Director, Forever Unique
- Richard Willis, RVP Solution Consulting – EMEA & APAC, Aptos
Click to watch the full session here
Would you like to take part in one of our upcoming panel sessions? Connect below:
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here