Event: Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
15-16th September 2020, London
CUSTOMER FOCUS AND INNOVATION AT THE HEART OF THE NEW RETAIL PARADIGM
The CX Exchange for Retail is the annual meeting place for the most senior names in the industry to connect with the biggest brands in retail, and hear how they are navigating digital transformations into customer-centric organisations with personalisation and customer focused strategies. The Exchange will equip you with the latest strategies to wow your customers and give them the ultimate retail experience.
Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with innovative, future thinking customer experience solution providers.
2020 Speaker Line-up includes:
- General Manager UK, Netherlands & Nordics, Alibaba Group
- Chief Commercial Officer, Lovehoney
- Director of Customer Services, N Brown Group
- Retail Stores Director, WH Smith
- Head of Insight & loyalty, M&S
Here’s what some of our past attendees had to say about the CX Exchange Retail:
- A very pleasant, well organised event enabling a large array of solution providers available to assist all areas of Customer Service / Call Centre handlers. A great networking occasion as well as an opportunity to listen to a variety of speakers and panels with different views on the customer journey. – Mulberry
- A brilliant combination of excellent suppliers, speakers and delegates. I would recommend to anyone who is exploring or building their future retail service strategy. – Head of Customer Contact, Wilko
Find out more about this excellent event by downloading the 2020 agenda here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here