Digital Transformation Strategy 2022 Part 2
The competitive advantage a solid digital transformation strategy gives retail organisations has never been as obvious than over the last year. The acceleration for retailers is still moving at break neck speed. Join us to hear from the retailers doing well and our vendor partners that have demonstrable case studies that will show you the step changes which will have an immediate and positive impact to your business.
- Invigorating and digitally transforming your physical store sales
- Bringing the physical into the virtual - enabling retailers to open their high street shops online
- Transform your insights around the movement of purchasing power/ personalising the offering rather than your communications
- How existing technologies (such as RFID) can be expanded in stores to improve customer experience and engage consumers
SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
What you will learn
Following the sell-out success of our 2021 Digital Transformation events, this event will help you create and build on your transformation strategy! Learn how leading UK retailers are deploying winning strategies that are designed to stimulate consumer attraction and retention as well as increase wallet share, in this hugely competitive marketplace.
The session through the day are designed to be as interactive as possible, allowing time for delegates to debate and discuss the issues within a group of like-minded professionals, so please feel free to ask questions and share your own thoughts and opinions throughout..
Attend this interactive, retailer-led event to find out how to:
- Preparing for future digital brand realities – innovation to enhance retail growth
- Invigorating and digitally transforming your retail sales
- Leveraging data to drive digital and personalised customer engagement
- Digital eCommerce transformation – building engaging experiences online
Who should attend?
The event will have a strong strategic focus and is aimed at senior retail decision makers within retail in the following related job functions:
- mCommerce / Mobile
- Business Development
- Customer Insight / CRM / Loyalty
- Data Management
- International Expansion
- Social Media
- Channel Architecture
- UX Design