Unlocking Success: SASE Adoption in Manufacturing and Retail Event by Exponential-e
In the dynamic digital landscape, the manufacturing and retail sectors are exposed to distinctive challenges when it comes to efficiency and optimisation. But how do you tackle these issues?
From supply chain and cross-site visibility challenges in Manufacturing, to customer data security, experience and scalability in Retail, everything starts with your network. Couple that with AI-powered insights for a fully optimised network and you may have found your answer.
Embracing AI-powered SASE enables your organisation to have a robust network, learning and adapting in real-time to prevent threats. Key benefits include:
- Threat Intelligence and Detection:
- Cato’s AI continuously analyses and detects threats in real-time, bolstering security with proactive measures against evolving cyber threats.
- Adaptive Security Policies:
- AI algorithms dynamically adjust security policies, ensuring a responsive and adaptable defence strategy based on real-time insights and threat assessments.
- Optimised Network Performance:
- The integration of AI optimises network performance by intelligently routing traffic and prioritising applications, enhancing overall efficiency.
Join the Exponential-e team on Thursday 15th February where they will delve into the critical role of SASE in addressing the unique challenges of the manufacturing and retail sectors. Their Sales Engineering Manager, Tom Nicholls, will be joined by Raman Sharma, Area Director UK & Ireland from their key SASE partner Cato Networks to explore these benefits in more detail.