[ Guide] Retail – Instore Mobile Device Management and Security
Mobile technology and contactless experiences are now central to delivering personalised and seamless shopping experiences as part of the customer’s omni-channel journey.
However, the mobile devices that enable these experiences require correct support and protection. Poor device management can adversely impact staff productivity, undermine the customer’s shopping experience, or create business continuity and data security issues.
As early as 2019, 62% of retailers were planning to increase mobile devices in-store. Covid has accelerated this drive towards in-store mobility. Mobile devices play a central role for transactions, customer data capture and clienteling.
PMC has created this guide to enable retailers decide the key considerations for the mobile device management? How can retailers prevent device-related issues that impact staff productivity, damage the customer experience, or create data security issues?
The reference guide explains
- Why the growth in Mobile Devices presents a challenge
- How to deal with growing complexity and control device management costs
- Why mobile device security is important
- Which devices can be supported by a mobile device managed service
- What needs to be in scope for a Mobile Device Managed Service
Download your copy of Guide to Retail Instore Mobile Device Management and Security.