Festival of Licensing announces Hasbro Happy Hours programme
Festival of Licensing today announces its Hasbro Happy Hours programme of ‘after-show’ evening entertainment to bring the licensing industry together once the day’s meetings have dialled down and the fun can begin.
- Festival of Licensing (6-29 October)
- Visit www.festivaloflicensing.com to register and book meetings
Festival of Licensing Hasbro Happy Hours programme:
- Tunes & Trivial Pursuit
Hosted by Hasbro team members in each region, Tunes & Trivial Pursuit will feature a very special guest musical performance and a chance to test your trivia knowledge and competitive spirit.
- Kahoot & Cocktails hosted by Licensing International
Test your licensing IQ in this group quiz challenge, aided by your drink of choice, of course.
- Licensing Mask-arade Party hosted by Licensing International
“If we’ve learned anything in 2020, it’s that masks aren’t just for Halloween,” said Maura Regan, President, Licensing International. “So, don your favorite mask – Halloween-themed or not, the choice is entirely yours – and share a drink with us. There are extra points for anyone who shows up in full costume!”
Hasbro Happy Hours agenda:
- Tuesday 6th October (Europe) – 6pm, BST: Tunes & Trivial Pursuit
- Wednesday 7th October (Europe) – 6pm BST: Kahoot & Cocktails hosted by Licensing International
- Wednesday 14th October (Asia) – 6pm, CST (China Standard Time): Tunes & Trivial Pursuit
- Tuesday 20th October (Americas) – 6pm, PST: Tunes & Trivial Pursuit
- Wednesday 21st October (Americas) – 4pm PST / 7pm EST: Licensing Mask-arade Party
“We said from day one that we wanted Festival of Licensing to be a celebration of the global licensing industry, so once business is done for the day, we’re delighted that Hasbro and Licensing International are hosting events that will encourage us all to let our hair down and have some fun together,” said Anna Knight, Vice President, Licensing, Informa Markets.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here