EVENTS - Omnichannel Summit 2018
- Omnichannel Summit 2018
- Who Should Attend?
- Last year's speakers
Omnichannel Summit 2018
7 February 2018
The Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
A truly omnichannel offering requires an understanding of customer behaviour across all shopping channels and how this should impact your overall business strategyBOOK NOW
The Omnichannel Retail Summit - 7th February 2018
Can you afford to miss this one-day conference with incredible speakers, tips, success stories and vital information to help retailers and brands tackle the strategic and day-to-day challenges of running a successful omnichannel business.
Providing the best ‘total’ retail experience is not a case of online versus offline, but rather how the two platforms can work together. As retail digital transformation initiative continues to expand, customers can expect the online and the physical to be further linked through seamless digital experiences. Indeed, if one thing’s for sure it’s that the retailer will continue to innovate in an omnichannel direction, forsaking neither bricks nor clicks in favour of the other, but rather continuing to develop new ways to connect the two.
Consumer behaviour is now very complicated.
Omnichannel is about connecting the customer journey - from the customer service, to the app, to the desktop, to the tablet. The most important thing retailers are really focussing on is taking that journey into the store and really embracing it. For retailers with physical stores, the key is to leverage eCommerce technology and to create a single view of the customer and a single view of stock (regardless of shopping channel) to enhance and lift the in-store experience and drive the overall business results.
In order to increase digital customer acquisition and retention, drive eCommerce sales, and create omnichannel customer journeys - how do we use digital technology to engage and service our customers in store?
Digitisation of the in-store experience, as mobile payment, customer recognition technology, live inventory tracking and monitoring shopper engagement with products will become the norm. Physical outlets in the brave new omnichannel world becomes more about the experience of the brand as opposed to selling more merchandise - brands need to use in-store experience and lifestyle appeal to exploit their recognition amongst consumers.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led conference and discover:
- How omnichannel investment is driving the future business
- Which retailers are most effectively using mobile to create seamless customer experiences across channels
- How to seamlessly blending the digital and physical experience with IoT and boosting sales
- Expand your eCommerce approach to include new channels, new devices, new countries and new customers.
- Taking omnichannel beyond the technology
- The insights into the benefits of getting a single customer view and how to overcome the organisational issues that can hamper this
- Distributing earned content across omnichannel marketing to drive conversion and increase ROI
- Omnichannel innovation to facilitate an end-to-end brand experience
- Strike the perfect balance between store and online fulfilment for your operations
You will hear from speakers who are at the forefront of technological change, facing traditional barriers and succeeding - true omnichannel leadership, rather than seeing the customer journey as separate within digital and in retail, and the next stage of using digital technology in-store.