EVENTS - Omnichannel Summit 2018
Omnichannel Summit 2018
7 February 2018, The Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
A truly omnichannel offering requires an understanding of customer behaviour across all shopping channels and how this should impact your overall business strategyBOOK NOW
The Omnichannel Retail Summit - 8th February 2018
What happened at the 2017 event?
The way we shop has changed dramatically in the last five years.
If you only concentrate on one thing in 2017-18 it should be mobile orientated. The market has changed structurally - digital is a bigger leverage then retailers thought originally. Retailers need to understand how consumers use mobile as part of the shopping journey and what will influence the user to purchase.
As the divide between digital and physical shopping* continues to blur, consumers no longer differentiate between channels, so retailers must focus on delivering seamless customer experiences and yet many companies are failing at this.
Your customer doesn't care that you're omnichannel ready, they have never heard of the term and are unlikely to - they just want to be able to shop easily whenever and wherever they like. The point and main reason behind the emergence of omnichannel is as a response to customers channel-hopping and yet still wanting the same brand and product experience.
Major retailers are undergoing restructuring efforts to consolidate their online and offline divisions into a single retail group, with a focus on company, not channel metrics.
The omnichannel experience needs to ensure it is appealing to the future generation of shoppers such as millennials and beyond. We are now seeing some of the latest emerging technology that could shape the future of retail, but how can you check which emerging technology makes sense?
You will hear from speakers who are at the forefront of technological change, facing traditional barriers and succeeding.
*CBRE has found that 79 percent of international consumers still visit a physical store to buy a product, reflecting the key role the in-store experience plays in the overall shopping journey.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led conference and discover:
- How omnichannel investment is driving the future retail business
- Which retailers are most effectively using mobile to create seamless customer experiences across channels
- How to seamlessly blending the digital and physical experience with IoT and boosting sales
- Expand your eCommerce approach to include new channels, new devices, new countries and new customers
- Taking omnichannel beyond the technology
- The insights into the benefits of getting a single customer view and how to overcome any internal organisational issues
- Distributing earned content across omnichannel marketing to drive conversion and increase ROI
- Omnichannel innovation to facilitate an end-to-end brand experience
- How to strike the perfect balance between store and online fulfilment for your operations
This interactive event has been designed to allow a focused peer group of UK retail executives the opportunity to network and discuss omnichannel best practices in a relaxed environment. There will be plenty of time for networking during registration, buffet lunch, refreshment breaks and a drinks reception at the close of the day.
Can you afford to miss this one-day conference with incredible speakers, tips, success stories and vital information to help retailers and brands tackle the strategic and day-to-day challenges of running a successful omnichannel business?